Thursday, October 15, 2009

I Love, Love, LOVE Photoshop Elements 7

I wanted to post this because Photoshop Elements 8 just came out, so Amazon and other retailers are selling Photoshop Elements 7 for a bargain right now! If you want, I won't be mad at all if you purchase it through my link here on the right side...

Anyway, for all you newbies out there like me, here are a few before and after pictures of pictures I edited on Photoshop Elements 7 to give you an idea of what it can do. Disclaimer: I am not by any means a pro, and I am still learning... so if my pictures look a little fishy, hey, I'm still learning!I also do all my headers, blinkies and buttons in Photoshop Elements 7. Here are a few recent ones I did for my other blog:


Anyway, it can be a lot of fun if you are into that sort of thing... and bloggers usually are.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin