Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tutorial: Label Cloud

Blogger recently announced their new Label Cloud Feature! Woo Hoo! You used to have to do the programing yourself in HTML -- a really long tutorial. But now Blogger is giving you the option!

Here's how you do it:

First you need to make sure you have the label feature on your side, you can add it through the "add a gadget" feature.

Now it will give you options. If you already have one on your side, click the little edit button on the lower right and this will come up:You can select cloud, and any other options you want. Here is what I got my first try:I didn't like the numbers on the side of the labels, so I went back in and turned them off. Woo Hoo... looking good! Have fun!


2 comments:

MamaOtwins+1 said...

I have a label cloud, but must have missed how to turn them off. Thanks - I realized they do look tacky.

Stopping by from SITS

Karen & Gerard Zemek said...

Thanks for the tip--I hadn't noticed this was there and wanted to change my long list to a cloud.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin