Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tutorials on Other Sites

As I was looking around this week for some new Tutorials to do for you, one of my readers pointed me towards April Showers Blog Design. She only has a few on her site, but I think they are worth checking out. Her version of the navigation bars is brilliant if you are into doing a little designing. I had issues with her Favicon tutorial only because it didn't work for me, I had to do something a little different for mine to work. If you are interested, let me know and I will do share how I figured it out.



Also I am always interested in seeing others Tutorials, so if you find a good one, let me know I am will do a shout out on here and spread the news.

If there is anything you want to learn how to do, drop me a note. I won't guaranty that I will know how to do it, but I will make an honest effort to find out.

1 comment:

Kathie @ my net finds said...

I think Megan at Shabby Blogs has excellent tutorials...very easy to understand and follow her directions.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin