Thursday, August 27, 2009

Taking Button/ Blinkie Requests

Photobucket
Looking for that perfect button or blinkie for your sight but can't seem to find it? I did. Not only could I not find the one I wanted, but even the ones I liked I had seen on lots of other blogs. I wanted to be different and original. So I figured out how to make my own. I will have to write a tutorial about that, huh? Some other day...

Anyway, I would like to make some for all of you, but I have no idea what you guys want to see. So please, if there is a certain one you want, email me or leave me a comment and let me know. It's totally free, I am just doing this for you. And the bonus is, this site isn't super popular, I don't even advertise it outside my inner circle of blogging buddies, so most likely you will be one of the only ones using it. Cool huh?

Anxious to hear your ideas!
-Cat

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Cat I want a button that matches my blog But I used a template off the web. can you make one that uses part of my blog? I love the pictures on the sides, of the purses. bmackfamily at hotmail

thanks Lydia

Blog Widget by LinkWithin